Home-world Details

Forum rules
All posts in these forums, the contentcreator forums, should be following the following rules:

• Toics that you want to be shown on the frontpage, in the block, must be posted as announcement.
  • The use of GLOBAL Announcements is NOT! allowed. that would show them across the whole forum, and is not what this is for.
  • Single post per topic only, replies will not be shown on the frontpage, and nobody will be able to access this forum/reply to the topic.
  • Only 1 active topic per forum will be shown on the frontpage, if you have requests to show more, contact the forum admins via this forum
  • Normal topics in your forumpart, will not be shown in the frontpage blocks. Use normal topics for your personal idea's/archive.
  • tip: name your topics clearly, and change your old posts back to normal topics, keep a clear single annoucement in your forum, to be shown on the frontpage

Deathwatch101

Home-world Details

Postby Deathwatch101 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:31 pm

THE BGS TEAM

If you have any queries or want to help with the background sim team's effects please feel free to get in touch with us either through this thread, via PM or in TS3, we are:

• JX101
  • Deathwatch101
  • Kaivalagi

SUMMARY

This thread contains info on our home world systems, including influence swing, what systems and stations we control or are influencing and details on found synth materials.

Weekly Situation Reports regarding what you can do will also be posted on Monday’s by one of the Background Simulation Team. As and when time permits these weekly threads will be updated with ongoing "how to help" details as our systems tend to change state faster than once per week :)

For Active Updates head to our Teamspeak Server and speak to members there, If the situation changes urgently we will make a new post here prior to the weeks situation report to inform members.

DAILY INFLUENCE CHARTS

Below you can find an overview and breakdown per system of how ToC are progressing:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gpynfLdEOpJbmPnJVNXtP0R0UNEJG1G8zUR6RwiUQ4w/edit?usp=sharing

CONTROLLED SYSTEMS

INFLUENCED SYSTEMS

SYNTHESIS MATERIALS

Below you can find details on where certain synthesis materials can be found within the systems were are in, please submit any further details here if these need further data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L5qb2ORwDZymXGIpVkucE0j8z8gu--l2_CpxKYEaBcY/edit?usp=sharing

Please see the latest situational report on details on what has happened and how you can help the homeworld
Last edited by Deathwatch101 on Mon May 16, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 21 times in total.
PaddyMCGinty

Re: Home-world Progress And How You Can Help!

Postby PaddyMCGinty » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 am

Thank you for this, keep up the good work :ugeek:
I was in chaos long before I was in Chaos
Daylight

Postby Daylight » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:13 am

yeah great work Mr Deathwatch :D
Deathwatch101

Postby Deathwatch101 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:32 pm

CIVIL UNREST HAS BEEN ENDED, WELL DONE EVERYONE
Deathwatch101

Postby Deathwatch101 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:51 pm

WE ARE NOW IN ECONOMIC BOOM
DeanoBosho

Postby DeanoBosho » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Nice job.
Deathwatch101

Postby Deathwatch101 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:57 pm

War won in Shorodo and Akiyama Hub has Fallen Under Our Control.
FLYFISHER

Postby FLYFISHER » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:13 am

Holy moly that's a great work guys :D
DeanoBosho

Postby DeanoBosho » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Amazing NEXT!!!!
PaddyMCGinty

Postby PaddyMCGinty » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Cosmic Pikey reporting in for info update. Not sure, think I was followed. Will return if and when I lose my shadow. In the mean time all hail the Mighty Quozl. :geek:
I was in chaos long before I was in Chaos

Return to “Chaos bubble updates (Homeworld)”