Home-world Details

Forum rules
All posts in these forums, the contentcreator forums, should be following the following rules:

• Toics that you want to be shown on the frontpage, in the block, must be posted as announcement.
  • The use of GLOBAL Announcements is NOT! allowed. that would show them across the whole forum, and is not what this is for.
  • Single post per topic only, replies will not be shown on the frontpage, and nobody will be able to access this forum/reply to the topic.
  • Only 1 active topic per forum will be shown on the frontpage, if you have requests to show more, contact the forum admins via this forum
  • Normal topics in your forumpart, will not be shown in the frontpage blocks. Use normal topics for your personal idea's/archive.
  • tip: name your topics clearly, and change your old posts back to normal topics, keep a clear single annoucement in your forum, to be shown on the frontpage

kaivalagi

Re: Home-world Progress And How You Can Help!

Postby kaivalagi » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Comrade kindly pointed us in the right direction for details on which barnacles in and around Marope have what materials, I've added the details to a second tab in the synthesis spreadsheet shared in the first post :)
Deathwatch101

Postby Deathwatch101 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:53 pm

I strongly suggest mapping Vesuvit however, it means we can get an idea of what we can easily grab in Vesuvit.
PaddyMCGinty

Postby PaddyMCGinty » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Thank you from the outer reaches :D
I was in chaos long before I was in Chaos
PaddyMCGinty

Postby PaddyMCGinty » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:18 pm

YES SIR, THANK YOU SIR....:shock:7
I was in chaos long before I was in Chaos
kaivalagi

Postby kaivalagi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:42 pm

GET US INTO EXPANSION

We're currently in a Boom state, to get out of this before we can expand (we are pending expansion). We need to add to our influence to get out of this, the best way for this is trading with stations we own...

I am currently doing trading runs as follows:

• Vesuvit - Suri Gateway (Power Generators) -> Laka - Shoulder Of Orion = 368Cr/T
  • Laka - Shoulder Of Orion (Beryllium) -> Vesuvit - Suri Gateway = 1400Cr/T
azazel_fallen

Postby azazel_fallen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:07 am

Thanks guys, this has been really helpful was I was on holiday to know what's going up to. Keep up the great work.
Deathwatch101

Postby Deathwatch101 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 pm

War should begin after tomorrow tick in HIP 4273, Any available forces are requested to assist, you will need medium class vessels due to their only being outposts in the system, In addition please assist new members by taking them in to earn credits.

For Chaos
For the Echleon
FLYFISHER

Postby FLYFISHER » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:09 am

when you Guy`s enter the HIP 4273 system, you cant see the conflict zones immediately.... aim on VAN DEN HOVE LANDING.. its like 33.000Ls away and when you are under 1.000Ls to VAN DEN HOVE then will conflict zones be visible on the navigation boad :ugeek:

theers
Flyfisher
Last edited by FLYFISHER on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOAM

Postby LOAM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 am

Dropped around C42million in exploration Data at Suri Gateway and Akiyama Hub on Saturday. They were both in boom though so hopefully that was ok (I needed to get rid of them)
kaivalagi

Postby kaivalagi » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:41 am

Yeah, war will remove boom regardless so much needed influence increase prior to our expansion happening :)

Return to “Chaos bubble updates (Homeworld)”