WHAT'S HAPPENED THIS WEEK
- Time of Chaos expands to Auserid
- A number of factions forced into retreat from Synuefe GU-D D13-78
- Time of Chaos continues as the strongest power in all controlled systems
- Time of Chaos enters a state of Civil Unrest
- Time of Chaos is currently pending Boom and Lockdown
HOW TO HELP
- Drop Exploration Data at Suri Gateway, Vesuvit,Baillaud Orbital, Shorodo, Hewish Landing, HIP 4273 and Bokeli Survey, Synuefe GU-D D13-78
- Complete Missions for the Time of Chaos Minor Faction
- Attack ships of forces not loyal to Time of Chaos
Due to a major accounting error, two weeks ago we saw massive negative effects to our influence in Vesuvit, This issue has been rectified and the culprit has been disposed of.
In other news, our other controlled systems are still holding strong, Echleon Military Forces in Synuefe have been able to push a number of factions residing in that system into retreat pushing them from the system.
While we currently are suffering from Civil Rebellion caused by the criminal filth, we will soon crush them and return to our positive state.
Current Operations focus on our Fifth Expansion into the System of Auserid, Key Operatives have already begun their work on taking control of areas of interest in the system.
Other Forces should look to keep our influence in Vesuvit and Shorodo stable around their current levels as well as look to suppress the weakened non-local minor factions to forcefully route them from the system.
In addition, forces should be aware we are observing a possible requirement to Lockdown which may lead to a short time where we close our mission boards, in addition to be reaching a stage where we might enter an economic boom.
Hail Chaos, For the Echleon.