Refer to the Home-world Details thread for related info on our home systems, including influence charts and details on materials etc
Time of Chaos – Weekly Situation Report – 06/06/3302 –> 13/06/3302
WHAT'S HAPPENED THIS WEEK
- Time of Chaos influence across all systems has been stabilized and in most systems is gaining.
- The War was won in Auserid, Leading to our capture of Faber Mines
- Three pending States of Boom, Lockdown and Civil Unrest.
- More Info [+]
- HOW TO HELP
High Priority Actions
- Drop Exploration Data at Suri Gateway, Vesuvit
- Complete Missions for Time of Chaos in Vesuvit
Low Priority Actions
- Suppress Vesuvit Organization
- Refrain from doing trading/missions/combat/anything in HIP 4273 or Synuefe GU-D D13-78, these systems have very high influence and need to drop to help us control expansion etc
During our war for gaining a foothold in Auserid, we have suffered a withdrawal of Influence, Primarily in Vesuvit with a slight reduction seen in Shorodo.
As such it is requested that all pilots divert their time to supporting Time of Chaos in our Home System of Vesuvit, this can be done by completing requests for Time of Chaos made by Chief Alver Muller or one of his assistants.
Operations follow as above focus on Contracts or Missions for the Time of Chaos minor faction, Any explorers on the way home, currently your data would be much appreciated.
With current states of Boom, Civil Unrest and Lockdown, we are in the belief that we could see positive gains again from Civil Unrest through our suppression of the other local factions, in addition to Boom which would cause us to see an increase in our business.
Hail Chaos, For the Echleon.