Refer to the Home-world Details thread for related info on our home systems, including influence charts and details on materials etc
HOW TO HELP (UPDATED: 29/06/2016)
With the war in Auserid over our current Operational Focus is stabilising and buffering Vesuvit and Shorodo's Influence, in the coming days we expect mission levels for Time of Chaos to be higher with the states of Boom, Civil Unrest or Expansion.
High Priority Actions
- Complete Missions for Time of Chaos in Vesuvit and Shorodo.
- Trade with Suri Gateway, Vesuvit and Akiyama Hub, Shorodo.
It would be useful to have one day or so assisting Shorodo, on 05 July we saw a drop of 5%
Low Priority Actions
- Support Time of Chaos in HIP 4273 and Auserid
- Assassinate Forces belonging to other Minor Factions.
- Drop Exploration Data in Suri Gateway, Vesuvit and Akiyama Hub, Shorodo.
- More Info [+]
- Time of Chaos – Weekly Situation Report – 20/06/3302 –> 29/06/3302
WHAT'S HAPPENED THIS PAST WEEK
- Time of Chaos assets its dominance in Auserid becoming its controlling faction
- Abe Landing comes under Time of Chaos Control
- The Third War of Auserid comes to an end
- Time of Chaos pending Boom and Civil Unrest
- Time of Chaos enters a state of pending Expansion
Over the Last Week with the commencing of the battle for control of Auserid from the Imperiums Dogs of War, we have seen downturns in Vesuvit and Shorodo, Meanwhile Synuefe and HIP Systems have maintained there stability and in Auserid our forces could place their dominance, allowing us to take control of Abe Landing in the Sector.
In other news, Echleon Company Forces have completely secured the system of Synuefe with the elimination of the final hostile forces from the system and driving them from the system, our Military PMC's have secured their military operations and repair yards for the foreseeable future.
With the times of War coming to an end, Time of Chaos and Echleon Company Logistics Staff have decided to make a request for any available Time of Chaos or Echleon Company aligned pilots to focus their efforts in Vesuvit and Shorodo to allow us to secure the systems prior to our next move to expand.
Currently we are moving towards a period of Economic Boom allowing our trade assets to make major climbs, however we are continuing to observe signs of Civil Unrest being pushed by the Corporate and Imperial Dogs, such actions if they continue will be crushed with full force.
Any Exploration Vessels that are on their return route are requested to drop the data they are storing in Suri Gateway, Vesuvit, if you require escort, do not hesitate to make requests to other Chaos Forces or Echleon Company Troopers.
Hail Chaos, For the Echleon.