ToC events

Mrs

ToC events

Postby Mrs » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:53 pm

TOC Events

The Friday night feckless flying events initiated by JX101 have been really successful for Elite players - massive props to him for getting this off the ground so to speak. This will hopefully continue as a relaxed get together when anything might happen - it's a great way to spend Fridays when you don't want to go down the pub or do whatever it is people do in RL. It seems like a good idea to leave this as an 'anything goes' type event.

SubSynK will be posting up information about his more structured chaotic academy soon - for those pilots who wish to improve their PvP this will be an opportunity to learn from some experienced flyers and become deadly powers to be reckoned with.

What we really need now is for more ToC members to come forward and initiate/ organise other events. This can seem like a stressful commitment when you have work/study/kids/ironing to do but it doesn't have to be....why not just throw something out there and see what people think? Share the responsibility with a friend? Or even just try something as a one off event? Just like Frying Bullet's epic buggy races on Sunday evenings there is also a lot of mileage in streaming the event as a way of making it even more interactive.

A word of warning though...conversations in TS can be confusing/ might be forgotten and the majority of our members won't hear it so if you want something to happen - you need to write it up on the forums. If you find this difficult because English is not your first language or you are dyslexic then please understand that no-one (not even me) is there to mark your writing or correct your grammar.

We are at Time of Chaos a NPO (non pressure organisation) and we want people to do things because they enjoy them so I am going to start off by initiating the first event which will take place on Thursday evening at 7pm GMT. I will be following Tolerance's lead and be playing world of warships (God knows how I will get on). If you would like to join me in this I will put the stream on to make it easier to interact. Maybe see you there.....(but if you are not there that is fine too x)

I hope this is helpful - your comments and thoughts would be appreciated.
SuBSynK

Re: ToC events

Postby SuBSynK » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Ill be there for World of Warships event for sure. Never played it always wanted to \o/
Nabari

Postby Nabari » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:53 pm

we could do a space engineers or empyrion event???? I could come up with some ideas
Mrs

Postby Mrs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:17 am

Sounds great - the only thing which may prevent people from doing this is if the game is not free?
Tolerance
Location: Behind my PC, roaming the internet from my confy chair, at home, The Netherlands

Postby Tolerance » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:54 am

providing I'm awake, I shall be around tonight for joy and guidance regards the World of Warships.

For those who would like to join in the fun, the Mrs will be playing on European servers.
Refferal link here: http://playtogether.worldofwarships.eu/invite/KW37Pwo which will give you few bonusses for playing the game.
Mrs

Postby Mrs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:14 pm

That was bloody great. Thanks for the patience in playing with us noobs it was really chilled x
Mrs

Postby Mrs » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:07 am

I was busy with work this week - did anyone organise anything?
kaivalagi

Postby kaivalagi » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:48 pm

I wasn't on but I don't think so no
Mrs

Postby Mrs » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:01 pm

OK calling all ToC gamers - who would like to organise an event? Could be anything from tea and cake at Suri to let's all smash in TiiQ? Name an idea, a date and time plz

Return to “Community Events”