* All members time, space and freedom is to be respected.
* Whilst representing [ToC] members will act as ambassadors and be friendly towards fellow gamers. Competitive gaming banter is of course fine but no abusive language please.
* Members will adhere to the terms of service of the game which they are playing and not take part in exploiting or cheating in any way.
* Elitism or attacking other members based on their skill level is not acceptable.
* All races, sexual preferences and nationalities are welcome and will be accepted by the community.
* Activity is important. We rely on active, helpful and friendly members to help shape the ToC community.
* The website is an important element of Time of Chaos, activity on the website is equally important to the community as activity in-game.
* Any member that takes the time to get involved with the website, writing guides, introducing their characters etc will quickly gain recognition within the community.
* Any problems, personality clashes, bigotry or any community rule breaks should be reported to a high ranked member who can then deal with the issue.
* All members must be over 16 and act in a mature fashion.
Thanks for taking the time to read the members guide, if you have any questions about ToC please contact the ToC founder, a game leader or a magister.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest