TOC Missions

Discuss everything Elite Dangerous here
harrylongbone

TOC Missions

Postby harrylongbone » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:59 am

Hi people

i go to Vesuvit and Shorodo to find 0 missions so i mode swap still 0 been like this for a few days, is it just me :(
kaivalagi

Re: TOC Missions

Postby kaivalagi » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:25 am

You need to look about a bit, things change quite quickly with the background sim....we're now in expansion again for example...

The guidance here suggests take missions for ToC in Vesuvit and Shorodo: http://www.timeofchaos.com/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1296

Don't limit yourself to Suri Gateway or Akiyama Hub...you may well find a lot more missions for ToC in stations/bases that ToC do not control...have a look at Fozard Vision in Vesuvit, that's always quite good

I'll be on in a bit and let you know what I find, I've been exploring well away from Vesuvit lately so haven't seen the state of missions today

edit: Smuggling missions over 1mil creds as well as expansion data courier missions are available in Suri for starters, I think you may need to keep looking, bare in mind the background mission generation takes place about every 20 mins so waiting for that long before checking after no missions are present is wise
SuBSynK

Postby SuBSynK » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Shorodo seems to be the place to get many missions at the moment - Akiyama station \o/

I do get a few in Vesuvit still & its very dependent on our current state.

Edit - Just went to Suri and got 6 Assault the base missions for same system base \o/ (need horizons for that though i suppose)
DeanoBosho

Postby DeanoBosho » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:28 pm

When that happens I do a hard reset on xbox and go open/solo/and fish through the groups I'm in.

But iv got horizons.
Miketheevil

Postby Miketheevil » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm

What types of missions are the best to get involved in with ToC initially?
kaivalagi

Postby kaivalagi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Missions change based on the system states, the juicy ones are there right now....at Suri you can pick up the destroy the generator ones which make a tidy sum....

If you're not yet allied with the ToC faction in game you may want to just take anything and everything you can to get allied....once allied there is more choice normally...trading and handing in exploration data at a ToC station also helps your rep and the ToC influence
Miketheevil

Postby Miketheevil » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:29 am

Ok thanks sounds good! I have been chatting to a few guys already :)

Return to “Elite Dangerous”