[Embassy] The Imperial Federation

Discuss everything Elite Dangerous here
Theodin

[Embassy] The Imperial Federation

Postby Theodin » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:35 pm

The Imperial Federation wishes to extend its friendly greetings to the Free Systems of Vesuvit.

We represent her Highness Aisling Duval's border systems and share her wish to prepare her future vice-reign by bringing freedom to the local system cluster in the form of democratic governments under imperial law.

We come to you as we have noticed your current military campaigns are focused outward and towards her Highness' borders, which can't be considered a consolidation of territory nor the actual projection of a sphere around your homeworld due to the distance perceived. And while your approach of burnt earth might be hard to accept, we generally condone conquests as such.
This proposal partially concerns HIP 1672 - which we consider as part of Vesuvits sphere and control zone - and Kureserians. On a lesser scale also HIP 6369.

HIP 1672 is something we more than willingly accept as your sphere of influence, since it is closer to Vesuvit than Papako. Which brings up the potential conflict. Papako is in its sub-investment range during a later potential expansion, as is its secondary system we have a field office in, HIP 1536.
HIP 1672 just successfully expanded its 'business' into Karunti, so HIP won't be needed to seed into the upper layer of Papako/Anotchi/Gyhlder/Uibeth/HIP 1536 anymore. Which is all part of Papako's 20ly sphere. So if you would be willing to keep HIP 1672 in check between a medium range of influence, we would see it as our formal western border between our two parties.
Everything below or behind that point on your galactic layer is yours to conquer. With Tucanae also awaiting your conquest from the Vesuvit Pirates, I am sure you won't see a lack of space to expand without needless conflict around there either.

The other area I initially mentioned is Kureserians. You see it is not only in the sub-investment sphere of our ally Auso, it is moreover in its 15 ly control zone. Since Auso is a neutral system for Her Highness Aisling Duval to expand her vice-reign into on a later date as it can be managed without straining her administration - together with HIP 10754 to the right of Caspiat - we would like you to reconsider your attempt to expand far from Vesuvit and into her actual sphere of influence, now or in the future. Conflicts like these should be avoided.

We would therefore propose HIP 6369 to be our eastern shared border system. As before with HIP 1672, just by keeping it in medium range it can be prevented to seed outward into the upper layer which is considered Aisling territory. Your conquest of Caspiat is of course not a problem, neither is if you use it to expand further into the eastern layer below the imperial sphere.

Kureserian as part of the Auso control zone should not be attempted to be conquered further. You are however allowed to finish your takeover of the secondary station to be kept as your local embassy.

This is an offer for peaceful coexistence between the Imperial Federation and the Free Systems of Vesuvit. There is no need for the Empire, the Imperial Federation or the Free Systems of Vesuvit to suffer a needless conflict.
A lockdown would help neither side, but it would most certainly hurt less organized factions like yours more than the democrats who could counter it by enforcing peace. A defensive structure and measure we reckon your government misses which could complicate your own counter-measures.

Of course this agreement would also contain the mutual acceptance of trade laws. No non-imperial slaves shall be smuggled inside imperial territory and no slaves in general shall be delivered into Imperial Federation territory.
In return we will consider your bases to acquire our wares first if our home economy can not supply us.

Sincerly,

Ambassador Theodin Chevalier
Last edited by Tolerance on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/280429-RP-The-Imperial-Federation
azazel_fallen

A message to the Imperial Federation

Postby azazel_fallen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 am

The vid-screen crackles to life depicting an anarchic office. Towering piles of print out fight for desk space with discarded drug paraphernalia and food vend wrappers. The screen shakes as though tapped by someone off-camera to check if it’s working. Slowly a large figure looms in the picture. He glacially takes his seat, lowering his heavy frame into a groaning chair.

His pig-like eyes stare at the camera with a fanatical ember, the jowls under his chin wobble as he begins to speak. He wears what could possibly be described as either a derelict’s toga or food-spattered dressing gown.

“On behalf of the Time of Chaos, Ambassador Azazel the Fallen welcomes your message of friendly greetings and proposals for order and demarcation of responsibility.” He says to the camera deliberately.

“As Ambassador, I also welcome the thoughtfulness of your proposals and willingness to engage diplomatically. I also acknowledge and give greetings to your Imperial Overlord Aisling Duval.”

He takes a breath and lifts a pudgy hand wrapped about a glass full of liquor. He takes a long sip before speaking again.

“You can no more corral Chaos than you can dodge a raindrop. That is our message to your blue haired she-devil” He waves a hand dismissively before continuing.

“A year ago, this part of the bubble was a neglected and oppressed vassal state of the Empire. Ruled with an iron fist by that imperial lackey, the Patron of Vesuvit. We, and by we – I mean myself and a collection of my fellow freedom fighters – cut our way into this station, cut off that prick’s manhood, stapled it to his forehead and impaled him on a spike.

“Best fucking thing that ever happened to this sector.” He wipes his mouth, takes a breath and goes on.

“I say this not to threaten you and your cobalt coloured cunt, but merely to remind you of recent history. We freed the people of Vesuvit from their yoke. We brought them a regime of unparalleled freedom and prosperity.” A noise echoes off camera, he looks up and motions for someone to approach. “Our economy booms. Our principal industries are flourishing. After years of regressive taxation, officials with pointy hats and impressive titles, secret police and the other tools of fascism, the people of Vesuvit have found their freedom and reaping the rewards that our benign rule offers.” A boxom blonde clad only in a crotchless latex catsuit appears on camera, the Ambassador rolls his chair back and points below the desk. The blonde disappears below the desk and wet sounds soon echo back through the room. An even more dishevelled Ambassador shows sign of pleasure as he returns his attention – partly – to the camera.

He waves a hand dismissively, “So colour us fucking surprised when the people of Auserid rose up and decapitated their imperial bully boys. Came knocking on our door and asked us to step in and protect their newly won freedoms. Then a few weeks later, same thing again in Shorodo. My point is my Imperial bed-wetters, that we have no more control over the depth of hatred that the citizens of this sector have for your corrupt and feudalistic empire than you do.

“We had nothing to do with the actions of the citizens of Shorodo, Auserid, Syneuefe what-its-thingy, Iota Tucanae, any of the various HIPs, Caspiat, Kurunti or any of the others that I’ve fucking forgotten. We can no more control the behaviour of your citizens than you can ask politely your blue haired whore whether the colour of her cuffs match her curtains.” He looks down, “All the way, yes, that’s it you naughty thing, all the way to the base.” And turns back to the camera.

“That said,” he leans back, “I can give you some hints and tips on trying to deal with Chaos. You use the phrase ‘trade laws’ in your offer? Erase that fucking word from your vocabulary. The only ‘laws’ that exist here are those unanimously adopted by all our citizens. Voluntarily adopted. No fucking democracy where the majority rapes the minority, no rule by elites, no pin headed fucking bureaucrats dreaming up new ways to make the little guy suffer. Mention fucking the word ‘law’ again, and you can kiss our ambassadorial cock with this one down here” He points below the desk.

“Second, on the subject of slavery. We’ll fucking ship our goods wherever the fuck we like thank you very much. Vesuvit has a proud and growing industry in the provision of pleasure slaves and drones – this bit of bint under the desk is a fine example of our quality merchandise. And we’ll ship them to whatever depraved fucking flesh pit wants to pay for them. Isn’t that right honey?” A flesh filled mouth murmers from below the desk.

Then he stops briefly and then smiles warmly, “Now, with all of that out of the way, here’s my counter offer to you. We both have an interest in ensuring the protection of our interests. Ours in defending the hard won freedoms of our people, and you in perpetuating your infernal patriarchy machine of human misery. We have no desire to see unrestricted warfare. Of devoting our resources toward destroying your markets, crippling your stations or defenestrating your naval forces. We’re too busy making money.

“Given we have already guaranteed the safety of those people who have come to us, we will not budge in our efforts to fortify territory already taken. However, what we can offer you, is to attempt by guile and cunning, to direct our propaganda efforts more toward the bubble around Vesuvit. I will tell you right now that our fucking useless directors of strategy Commanders JX and Kaivalagi can barely fucking tie their shoelaces, let alone direct our expansion efforts to a system of our choosing. It’s almost as though these little revolutions spring up by pure fucking random chance.

“But… if… and it is only an if… another system revolts adjacent to your interests, we’ll do our best not to let it impede on your ‘territory’.” He stops, tilts his head, “That’s our counter proposal. Happy to discuss. And best fucking wishes to your sapphire slut. Tell her I think about her regularly, particularly in the shower.” He steps to his feet, half erect and spittle covered cock jutting out from his dressing gown and shuffles to the camera. It switches off. The transmission ends.
Theodin

Re: [Embassy] The Imperial Federation

Postby Theodin » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 pm

"While your choice of words and decor could be debateable, ambassador, overall I see your point." The image the catoms on the 3D intercom project sips on a cup, most likely imperial tea.
"Thus, let us talk in earnest and on fair ground. In the end the offered trade 'agreement' was meant to benefit both sides. It was only an offer to ensure prosperity for both ends of the deal outside of any conflict. If some of your people wish to increase social tensions among our people, we can deal with some of your 'free-spirited' people delivering slaves to our systems either way. But we will do so by confiscating and freeing them by our own invested authority inside and outside of our stations. We ensure basic freedoms for our people, any sentient 'property' included." The man pulls up some of his notes he had taken from a meeting prior.
"In that regard, let me tell you a little secret. These rights might soon extend to enhanced virtual intelligences which might rise above the status of possession into that of animal protection laws. The Imperial Federation considers to reopen the AI research conducted in Tucanae prior as well. So all pleasure bots with a software upgrade would also fall under this freedom act." With his eyes away from his scanner, the projected image imitates the man that seems sunken into the note.
"You yourself claim freedom, but if we both are honest, you are your own actual darwinist elite that rules by force over majorities instead of social propaganda as you like to attribute to us. Yet, unlike the rotten old Empire, we seek to include the will of the people and find consensus in federal unity. As a group that has suffered under imperial abuse ourselves, which ruined the colonial initiative of upper Tucanae and Synuefe, we share your point of view on the old structures. We just also believe in freedom of fear and want at the same time." Done reading he turns back to the scanner and the catoms rearrange to show a proper 3D image again, this time his eyes included again.
"We do not covet the lower Tucanae Sector for the most part, neither does the Empire as you might have noticed. This was the main cause their truchsess could abuse their power in the first place. No one cared if order was imposed.
Our sole responsibility lies with our people and upper Tucanae. We do not care to impose on your local freedom. This is something Admiral Patreus would take care of either way if the Empire saw your region fit as a cause for a minor war. It falls under his imperial supervision." The man puts his notes in order and clears his desk.
"So let's take a look at your own peace-proposal, shall we."

"The Imperial Federation guarantees the integrety and inviolability of any systems that decided to join the Free Systems of Vesuvit as of August 3002 under its supreme authority. This guarantee extends towards any new system acquired in the lower Tucanae Sector past this agreement as well. This also includes all systems which support its local operations prior to any governmental 'reform'. The only systems devoid of this guarantee are those in direct vicinity and sphere of her Highness Aisling Duval's border worlds, hereby Kureserians of Auso, or the cpaitals of the Imperial Federation - HIP 1672 excluded. While a presence is accepted, and the Imperial Federation ensures its inviolability against any banishment, any attempt of ownership will be violently opposed in regards to our capital's spheres. Further the Imperial Federation will also not intervene in any actions taken inside the lower Tucanae Sector in general by any other outside request other than by her Highness Aisling Duval herself.
Since the Imperial Federation is willing to recognize that the Free Systems of Vesuvit and its citizens can not be bothered with extra work over these selfish requests, the Imperial Federation is willing to supervise the border systems instead, to ensure the right sources acquire the means to create a needed balance of power. Hereby called HIP 1672 and HIP 6369, from here on out called the HIP-HIP demarkation.
In return the Free Systems of Vesuvit will not attempt to steer radical elements in the aforementioned border regions or inside Aisling's vice-reign space and will try to limit any 'non-trade' related incursions on Imperial-Federal territory.

An Embassy shall be accepted near or even inside of Kureserians itself if desired with regard to a natural exchange between the parties, based on technology that benefit both its people, as well as intelligence reports - if desired. This support of intelligence extends into the lower Tucanae Sector by means of 'steering' the will of the people, albeit our special forces would do this by non-aggressive means to preserve the infrastructure out of a shared interest in trade alone.
The latter offer of cooperation in matters of political intelligence and 'propaganda' is based on trust. Trust that can end at any time with any transgression against the upper agreements."

The ambassador seems to press some buttons on his desk system, a female voice accompanying his actions. Most likely his VI. A short while later, he seems satisfied with himself.

"The contents of this agreement are now forwarded to your position. Unless you prefer a more archaic form of a seal, a formal declaration is enough. If there are still points that remain unanswered, pleace contact us shortly, as to ensure we avoid any 'incidents' prior to a ratification. Once everything is done, I will call for a shipment of Cubean Tea to Vesuvit as a gesture of goodwill."

The monitor goes dark and the catoms 3D image collapses onto itself back into the basic cube form.
PaddyMCGinty

Postby PaddyMCGinty » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:20 pm

Good day Ambassador Theodin. Just so there are no diplomatic slip-ups I cordially inform you that Imperial Tea is seen as one of the corner stones of Imperial expansion and is therefore banned within Time of Chaos space. Any gift of said swill would be considered highly offensive.

As the ancient English said, "The Empire was built on a good cup of tea".

Kind regards,
P. McGinty, Irish Rebel.
I was in chaos long before I was in Chaos
Theodin

Postby Theodin » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:26 pm

A short message is received shortly after the request:

"I will request Auso to prepare a major shipment of liquor instead."
PaddyMCGinty

Postby PaddyMCGinty » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Theodin wrote:A short message is received shortly after the request:

"I will request Auso to prepare a major shipment of liquor instead."

You are as considerate as you are diplomatic good sir. You have my thanks.
I was in chaos long before I was in Chaos
Theodin

Postby Theodin » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:36 pm

A short message arrives:

"You may have noticed a larger investment in the local corporation of HIP 1672. We have assured that the Free Systems of Vesuvit can maintain cordial relations with the local corporations by a minor investment in its funds. We would wish that this balance of power can be maintained. No further attempt to increase the local shares will be conducted. With this we hope to maintain proper relations around Papako.
Further you might have noticed an insignificant obstruction in Kureserians. Two of our Pythons were tasked to limit your growth in expectation of hot-blooded 'freedom-fighters' engaging in the area. As long as the local traffic dies down, the Imperial Federation will not send in its major forces to counter the takeover of the secondary station. But we will like to either make a major investment in the local authorities assets ourselves or wish for you to do so as to avoid your group from accidentally triggering a follow-up confrontation with them due to them feeling threatened. This is all to ensure your embassy will not be in jeopardy after you acquire it. The secondary station is yours, we will make sure of it. Please withdraw your troops at once."
Theodin

Postby Theodin » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Another short message arrives:

"We have taken care of inciting a minor conflict in HIP 6369 with a slight increase in assets for the local corporation. While we slightly outperformed ourselves with this, we are sure the current balance of power can and should be kept for amicable relations along the Auso border. So we will leave the system at peace for now until it reaches a dangerous level of support again. With this both borders should be pacified.

Which brings us back to the Kureserian Incident and the future embassy: We noticed a continued effort to support the local war, despite the Kureserian Ltd. more than willing to lay down their arms by tomorrow with an effective transfer of their station at A 3A. The shown force is enough for them to step down. There is no need to hassle and cripple the poor corporation any longer.
In the end we had to continue our minor blockade of the war and furthered the assets of the local ruling party in the process as both sides of the war lost precious assets during skirmishes.

As long as no further actions are taken against the Citizen Party, the shaky balance of the system will remain safe. To test this declaration the military personal of the Imperial Federation will evacuate the premises and only support the Citizen Party by economic means. We hope this step will be mutual."

"Which brings us to todays 'special' occasion. We saw that your members scouted Papako yesterday, which was expected, understood and supported. Yet, we also noticed an active sabotage inside our field office of HIP 1536 and inside of Papako itself today.

Both of these actions, if done only today will be overlooked as we take care of the implications you created. If these things continue though, we will actively see this as a hostile act aside of our peaceful ambitions for coexistence along the Upper-Lower Tucanae Border. We don't want to cripple Vesuvit, drag it into eternal wars without gains that cripple it for months or limit your factions growth overall by a forceful destruction of assets in general. So don't attempt to do the same to us.
If you can't get your people to stay peaceful, I won't force mine to do it."
azazel_fallen

Postby azazel_fallen » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:10 am

“The D’Orca Bus is coming
And everyone is jumping
Archenon to Leesti
An interstellar disco”

Music thumps through a smoke filled cabin as a profusion of oiled and barely clad bodies writhe about their focal point. The Ambassador openly gropes a pair of pleasure slaves in front of him. One hand roams the sweaty flesh around him, while the other grips a half empty bottle of Lavian Brandy. Between the flashing lights and haze, he appears dressed in a pair of rubber boots, a leather posing pouch and a body harness. His distended belly pouches over his manhood.

“Greetings Imperial flunkies!” He shouts across the room to the camera as he pours a stream of amber fluid over the breasts of shapely redhead and then lasciviously slurps splashes of the liquid from her heaving mammories. “Thought we’d take the Diplomatic Orca, or D’Orca as I call her, out on a little ambassadorial mission! Cute little system you have here, this Papako place. And only 34 light years from home – wow! We’re practically neighbours! Too bad I didn’t run into you, but more’s the shame. I’m sure you are terribly busy felching imperial ass in Achenar or something.”

“Right, enough of the fun sluts, turn the music off, I have important diplomatic business to attend to.” He stands straight, puts the bottle down and walks toward the camera.

“After your lengthy missives Ambassador Chevalier – can I call you Chav?” Tilts his head for a moment, his beady eyes flash and he smiles impishly.

“Yes, Chav sounds just fucking spot on. After your last message Ambassador Chav, I thought, why not just come and wave the flag you know? Jump in my purple space dildo and see what all your fuss is about. Didn’t think much of Smirnova Port to tell the truth, didn’t even have a berth for the D’Orca.”

He looks over his shoulder, “Beta-kins, grab a progenitor injector and get your sweet little ass over here.” He turns back to the camera, “Even Goonan Base was a bit of a shit hole. But some really lovely people I met. Some lickspittle from the Crimson Federal Company or some such. Seems as though they are doing it tough over here, waiting pretty much cap in hand at the landing pad begging for credits. Lucky I have my expense account.”

A brunette clad only in a leather collar walks up behind him and wraps her arms silkily over his bloated form and offers him a syringe. The Ambassador pulls a strap about his upper arm and starts tapping his inner elbow. “A pity you’re not here, I bought plenty for everyone. Even packed a couple of slave bois in the economy cabin just in case you swing that way. I find they spice things up nicely when you get tired of fucking tits and ass.”

He releases the strap and injects the fluorescent cells into his arm and lets out a little sigh as the brunette runs her hands over his flabby torso. “You were saying Chav, something about ‘guarantees’, and what you will and won’t accept in relation to Kuseserians and Hip 1672? I thought I’d made myself rather clear on that fucking matter. But let’s deal with a few other misconceptions first.”

He lays himself prone on a scarlet chaise, the brunette kneels down before him as he wraps his hand through her hair. He runs his fingers through her tresses as he talks, “You speak of ‘darwinist’ elites as though somehow any of us in the Time of Chaos have somehow sway or power over our piratical colleagues. Nothing could be further from the truth.

“I, or Subsynk, or any of our prominent rouges have no more or less authority than the lowest bum puking his fucking guts up in the gutters of Suri Gateway. In fact, because of our status, and the fucking objectionable nature of our citizens, if we do request something, they’re more likely to do the complete fucking opposite just to spite us.

“Even if I were inclined to agree to your terms, which I am not, my word means jack shit as far as the Time of Chaos is concerned. I am a conduit. I mirror the collective vibe of the crew, and I report back all these little fucking conversations. Of course, for the privilege, I extract a few extra ‘perks’ such as Slave Beta here and her little fuckhole friends.

“The bottom line here is this. The crew found your little responses hysterically funny. ‘Admiral Patreus would take care of if the Empire saw your region fit as a cause for minor war’” he says in mimicry of Ambassador Chevalier’s voice. And then: “’We don’t want to cripple Vesuvit, drag it into eternal wars.”

“That had the lads in stitches. We’ve fought more than 30 wars in the last year against various flavours of you imperial pricks, and each and every one of them has seen some limp-dicked imperial douche bag limp back to Achenar with his balls in a handbag.”

The Ambassador leans conspiratorially into the camera, “Let me be even more fucking plain. We do not react well to threats, veiled threats, or even a hint of Imperial braggadocio. The lads are more than happy to focus a little closer to home, but Chaos Space is Chaos Space. We aren’t second class citizens. As far as we are concerned, the Empire and all its various forms are decaying edifices deserving to have their doors kicked down.

“We couldn’t give a flying fuck about whether Denton Patreus is slipping it up Ainslie’s shitter or any of those pathetic power play games. The systems that we are in, we are in, and we stay in. We will not stop fortifying our positions, nor will we walk away from our brothers and sisters in imperial bondage.”

“It amuses us to have your quaint little Federation on our doorstep. We made a reasonable offer. And then instead of responding to our offer and awaiting a response, your forces unilaterally decided to play silly buggers.

“Let me make things crystal fucking clear. We will continue as we have, fortifying the newly uprising systems that have invited us in to guarantee their freedom from the imperial jackboot. Any further interference in our operations will invite grotesquely disproportionate responses.

“If you want to keep what you have, we will see a little bit more respect, and no more threats either direct or veiled. A sign of submission to chaos is needed. If you offer that, then we will call off our dogs, and then we can discuss mutual boundaries and mechanisms to our mutual fucking benefit.”

“You can have a happy cabal of anarchists on your doorstep happily making money and consolidating our territory toward the bottom of the bubble, or a fucking dagger aimed at the heart of Achenar.

“The key to future ‘cordial’ relations will be keeping our happy little fucking repartee free of anything other than respectful acknowledgement that what is ours is ours and what is yours is ours if we get off our fat asses and decide we want it.

“For the time being, I’m sure you want to have your little Federated empire of communist, confederations or whatever, and at the moment, we don’t really care too much. But invoke the ire of the lads much more and I can tell you, they’ll likely want to make your life a fucking misery.

“Just ask The Imperial Inquisition what happens when you piss off the Time of Chaos. And they are 200 light years away, not 30.

“And as for your threat to engage Vesuvit in perpetual war, what do you think we’ve been doing for the last year, eating fucking cucumber sandwiches? We live breathe and inhale war.”

He clicks his fingers and one of the other slaves comes running, “Turn that off and get your sister. Yes, the one with the blue hair that looks a bit like Aisling, I want to teach her the meaning of a Turkish waterfountain.”

His tongue lolls out of his mouth, thick and visceral. Moments later the video goes dead.
Theodin

Postby Theodin » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:18 pm

A pure voice mail arrives, expecting the ship to be unequipped for a proper 3D hologram of catoms.

"I would accept your invitation towards informality, but I fear most abbreviations of your name would count as an insult. So I will stick to ambassador.

As our talks have gathered, you are by no means able to directly intervene or even steer the people that inhabit your systems. Neither by guidelines, nor commands. In theory this would make these talks void. Yet, we know from intel that you directly issue goals and wishes to them. Most commonly by the hand of your allied mercenaries, who themselves did continue the assault on Kureserians. We can accept those channels. Those channels should suffice to keep most people focused on the more profitable tasks at hand.
Which ain't insurrections. Uprisings and turmoil inside your own systems, most likely based on neglect and poverty of landless peasants, do nothing but steal your time. They are certainly not your favorite past time of the last months. You seem to have misunderstood our potential intentions towards strengthening elements in return. So I will ignore that statement in that regard. I reckon you have been more often on a whores lap than in a beggars home. We know you like to show strength against outside parties. We don't talk about defending and strengthening your opposite outside parties. We talk about deterring your outside forces inside, blocking any attempt to even engage outside parties.
But that doesn't change that your society is one of darwinism if with a less concrete elite and a more chaotic flux in leadership. Its weakness is and remains that it still ignores the fears and wishes of major parts of the people. And the more your hit them, the better we can rile them up.
To clear up a further misconception, while Admiral Patreus would be the leading arm of a military intervention if Arissa-Lavigny Duval wished for it, he has nothing to do with us. We still do not care about the Empire at large. Neither has your region as far as we are concerned. We just want this to be mutual.
Our only sovereign is Her Highness Princess Aisling Duval. Let me make this clear once more, we do not like the Empire as it is now. We are not the Empire and we will not defend the Empire outside of her Highness area of vice-reign. We will however defend our home, Upper Tucanae.
You are not wrong in your perception that the Imperial Federation of Synuefe and Tucanae, under the reign of Her Highness Princess Aisling Duval, is still a small entity. But we do not back down. We will not leave. And aside of friendly concessions for amicable relations, we will not concede.
You may also have heard that our region of space - and most importantly our current capital - is in direct vicinity to the well known freedom fighters of the Twin Candles and the Adamantine Union in Uibuth, one of the colonial hubs we wish to see revived. As such don't expect your tendencies to be a beloved advent in Upper Tucanae and especially the Papako region either. No one wants your 'government' in place around here. Most people that fought for freedom around here, did so with proper intent. And they did so with a long wind in their sails. We have less to lose and even less to rebuild if we have to repeat the process in a drawn out war. Democracy in Tucanae did rise from ashes, and it can again. Your 'government', if we want to call it that, otherwise is terrible overextended and even more corrupt than you want to attribute to Goonan Base. Maybe you should have invested into a territorial consolidation in time. If such a term is even ever considered in your echelon.

We were willing to take care of the border duties for you. We were willing to concede all minor bases inside of Kureserians - with the latter to be a surprise for later... aside of its ownership. And we were willing to ignore some minor transgressions in trade and even a mild sabotage. We were also willing to actively open a traderoute for liquor and other legal drugs to Vesuvit. At the start we were even considering a cooperation of our secret service with your 'elements'. All gods forbid, we were willing to defend your systems in open political debate as a cluster of 'Free Systems'." *a slight detest in the wordings is heard* "We could also just stick to its de facto institution, a chaotic syndicate.
You made no offer in return. All you did was demand and no one over here will grovel. We furthered this policy of appeasement by all means possible to protect our citizens. Something you might not care for, citizens. Surely all you do is fuck them over all day long, in more than just word.
But if you want to attack anyway... there will be no more need for an amicable concession or appeasement. If you just take what you want, when you want, there is no need for talk. Your actions are enough.
We would like for you to once again, if you ever did, to properly discuss this with your other independant minds, your mercenaries and all other entities in your systems. This will be our last attempt for a peaceful coexistence. Your actions or your words will either count for the answer.

Our Imperial Federal Symbol, the Phoenix, is not for show. We are willing to continue to fight and to risk our life, day in and day out. We will always come back. We are not bound to political realities. We are not bound to seats of power. We don't mind to give them up for a time. We were Freedom Fighters before we were politicians. And we don't mind to return to our guerillia days. We will not be intimidated. We sent two Pythons against your wings in Kureserians, it sufficed to keep the Citizen Party ahead. We can send more against the whole systems of Vesuvit.

A Phoenix can rise from ashes. But Chaos ends when the ashes set in. When nothing is left to burn on either side, the Phoenix will still rise again. Thus is his destiny, thus is his curse."

Return to “Elite Dangerous”