Hoping to return soon

Discuss everything Elite Dangerous here
Hexcaliber

Hoping to return soon

Postby Hexcaliber » Fri May 12, 2017 7:19 am

First I have to apologise for disappearing without a trace.

I had surgery on my back after being admitted to hospital; a long standing back problem started causing problems with my bladder, bowels, and legs. Because I waited before seeing a doctor I had a few issues post op. On the plus side, for a while there they were giving me Valium, painkillers and muscle relaxants like they were going out of fashion.

Thankfully, after some sessions with a physio terrorist I am now on the mend, and looking forward to getting back to gaming and jumping into ED.
Regards Hexcaliber
kaivalagi

Re: Hoping to return soon

Postby kaivalagi » Fri May 12, 2017 7:40 am

Ouch! Sounds like you need to invest in VR to exercise those neck vertebrate, just in case?

Hopefully the worst is over....backs, what a nightmare
SuBSynK

Postby SuBSynK » Mon May 15, 2017 6:03 am

No need to apologise Hexcaliber, just glad to see you back.

Glad to hear you are now on the mend & hope to catch you in game soon :)
Hexcaliber

Postby Hexcaliber » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:09 am

It seems to have taken an absolute age but finally hope to be getting back into ED.

Post op I had been unable to sit upright or stand for any length of time without leg pain or my back going into spasms, and I am scheduled for additional surgery called a Foraminotomy that should relieve pressure on the offending nerves. The local health authority have also finally agreed to provide me with an orthopaedic chair in the interim which should let me sit comfortably at my PC desk and that should be delivered by Monday.

I think I have watched the entire UK Netflix catalogue several times over, and I have a lot to catch up on in ED, I am itching to get back at it and hope you guys are still active as a player group in game.
Regards Hexcaliber

Return to “Elite Dangerous”