Fallout homebrew D&D

For discussions about any other games
VideoSphere

Fallout homebrew D&D

Postby VideoSphere » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Hey guys!

For those who may be interested in beta testing my little Fallout Dungeons & Dragons style experience I'm cooking up, shoot me a PM and let me know you're keen!

For those interested in the progress of it so far, I've completed the character sheets, I'm just now writing up the core rulebook. After that's finished I'll need to write up a monster/enemy compendium of sorts. I won't be implementing VATS of any kind, as the turn based nature of the D&D combat more or less makes up for that.

For experienced D&D players (or those who have played at all) it plays like v3.5 with some elements of 5e thrown in for flavor. The combat works much the same, but with some more ranged weapons than normal, and less Melee weapons (unless that's your character's thing).

If you haven't played Dungeons & Dragons before, then there's no reason to worry about not understanding rules, as the way I DM my D&D games its a more fun, casual experience; full of laughs and good times. And I'm always showing new players how to use rules and get into the game so don't be nervous about that if you'd like to give it a whirl.

Any questions whatsoever, feel free to leave a reply here and I'll fill anyone in :)

Return to “Other Games”